Using a survey conducted in Winter 2009, it was estimated that only 1% of New Zealanders have solar panels on their houses to generate electricity. Consider a random sample of 20 New Zealand households.
a) What is the probability that at least one of them has solar panels to generate electricity?
b) What is the probability that none of them have solar panels to generate electricity?
- Solar Power: How Many Solar Powered Homes Are In America And Whats Should We Be Seeing In The Near Future For Solar Houses? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Lights: Will A Frensel Lens Generate Heat If Placed In Front Of Direct Indoor Lighting? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Products: Is Creating An Online Store For Green Energy Products A Good Idea? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Would Happen To The Ability Of Solar Panels To Generate Electricity After An Intense Freak Hailstorm? (6/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Generate Solar Power For The Home? (6/12/2011)