i am moving to sierra leone, the poorest country in the world. there will be no electricity where i will be. if i buy a 12v solar charger and a 12v (we’ll say flourescent) light capable of creating as many lumens as a 60w light bulb, how many hours of light can i provide each night (assuming 14 hours of sunlight)? any additional suggestions for off the grid power are very welcome.
- Solar Panel: What Is The Maximum Power A Solar Cell Can Provide? (6/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Total Solar Cell Area Would You Need To Provide Energy Needs? Mastering Physics Problem? (5/15/2011)
- Solar Lights: Hi There! Can A Light Bulb Power Itself By Using A String Of Calculator Solar Cells? ? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Powered Indoor Plant Lamp? (5/28/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can I Save The Power From My Solar Panels During The Day And Use The Energy At Night? (6/5/2011)