So does anyone have any good companies to buy stock in that are centered around solar energy?
I’m very intrigued by the idea of investing into a company that is focusing in on energy sources like solar and fuel cells. Even fusion if possible. I know this sounds idealistic to some, but I’m trying to think ahead of the immediate future. This is an academic question with an idea of investing in a company like this for the long haul. I’m talking about a 10 to 30 year committment and not a quick profit.
- Solar Energy: Do You Think Investing In Solar Energy Companies At This Time Would Be Wise? (5/10/2011)
- Solar Energy: Solar Energy Is Always Been A Problem For Oil Companies. What Opinion Do You Have? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: Solar Energy Companies In Miami,FL, Please HELP!!? (6/3/2011)
- Solar Producer: How Much Energy Is Required To Produce, Transport And Install Solar Panels? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Power: Can Solar Power Really Be Cost Effective In The Near Future? (5/31/2011)