Sorry for the long URL.
I do want to know your opinions on this. As it seems that many people are confused that “solar energy” is the key to oil independence. I believe it is not. It is important, yes. But how should we best go about it? Protest, argue, fight one another or what?
I think there is a way to integrate it and help us augment our use of oil but it is not the sole solution! What is your take?
- Solar Turbines: EVERYBODY READ THIS!!! I Have A Solution For Our Energy And Immigration Problems? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Solar Energy And Hydropower Energy Would You Say These Are Good Energy Resources? (5/14/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Not Solar Energy For Homes? How Can I Get Panels? Difficulties With Them? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Power: How Long Can The Solar Power Systems Remain Sitched Off? (7/7/2011)
- Solar Panel: Photosynthesis Is Used By Plants And A Semiconductor Based Solar Cell Both Harness Solar Energy? (6/18/2011)