Why is the government not forcing automobile makers and the oil industry to switch to hydrogen production. With all the melting polar caps we are going to have too much water anyway, lets burn the stuff. Plus wouldn’t be nice to have a home solar powered hydrogen producer in your garage. Combustion engines will run on hydrogen so I am sure that with a few minor modifications to the delivery system they would be fine!!! Last I checked we had plenty of H2O.
- Solar Producer: Hydrogen Or Solar Energy; Which Is Most Profitable Frontier? (5/31/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Is There A Company That Makes And Sells Wind Turbines Coupled With A Hydrogen Generator Preferably In Europe? (6/12/2011)
- Solar Products: Whats The Exact Job Description For Finding New Forms Of Energy Like Hydrogen And Solar? (5/20/2011)
- Solar Lights: Were Can I Buy A Transfer Switch For A Generator? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Power: How Much Will Solar Panels Cost To Power Our Home? (5/30/2011)