How do you combine solar cells like ones removed from calculators and solar lights to generate more power, is it as simple as wiring alike color wires together? And after the wiring is done what type of energy is created DC or AC?
The cells are not damaged they are just removed from different solar powered objects like solar lights and calculators. I know they are small scale but can I link them all together to create more wattage?
Could someone explain the difference and wiring parallel and series and how they effect voltage Vs. Amps?
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Term For The Solar Cells We See On Calculators And Satellites? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do You Connect 4 Small Solar Panel Cells? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Find The Websites That Gives Lots Of Information About Solar Powered Calculators? (6/4/2011)
- Solar Power: Please Is There Anyone Using A Solar Home Power System? (5/5/2011)