We have a 100% electric house. We live in a rural Texas town. We are upset about the cost of electricity and we were wondering what the cost would be to change from Electricity to solar power or geothermal energy to use in our home? I am also wondering what is the cheapest way to do this as we don’t have any extra money at all? Are there pricing plans available?
- Solar Energy: Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of Using Geothermal Energy To Produce Electricity? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Much Does It Cost To Install A Geothermal Energy Source To Power A Home? (6/9/2011)
- how many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people….?
- Solar Energy: What Are The Advantages Of Geothermal Energy? (6/7/2011)
- Solar Energy: Who Was The Founder Of Geothermal Energy? (7/15/2011)