I’m thinking about buying/installing some 3000 or more watts of solar power panels on top of the roof (I live in Dallas, TX) and if we only used about 300 to 400 watts a month in electricity.
1.) The remaining watts that haven’t been used, will I get paid by TXU each month?
2.) If so, is it a better investment than a rental property?
3.) Whats the estimate ROI on 3000 watts and about 400 watts have been used?
- Solar Turbines: Are Solar Cells Really That Great Of An Investment If You Have A Whole Roof Of Them? (6/29/2011)
- Solar Power: Has The LA School District Now Shown Us What A Wonderful Thing Solar Power Is?(24 Year Return On Investment?)? (7/13/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can I Save The Power From My Solar Panels During The Day And Use The Energy At Night? (6/5/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Cost? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Power: How To Estimate Solar Energy On Certain Direction Pointed Surface? (6/22/2011)