I’ve got get a questionnaire done for my DT GCSE coursework and I would very much appreciate it if you could spend a minute to do it.
I need as many people to do it as possible please.
Just copy and paste the question and your answer.
1) What Gender are you?
2) What age range are you in?
•Less than and including 19 years
•20 – 24 years
•25 – 29 years
•30 – 34 years
•35 – 39 years
•Over and including 40 years
3) What type of shop do you buy lamps in?
4) In what price range would you buy a lamp?
•£0 – £9
•£10 – £19
•£20 – £29
•£30 – £39
•£40 – £49
5) What genre of lamp do you prefer?
6) What gender do you think a lamp should be aimed at?
7) What materials would you prefer a modern lamp to be made out of?
What type of lamp do you use most?
•Floor standing lamp
•Mantle piece lamp
•Spot light/desk lamp
9) In what size range would you prefer a lamp to be?
•0cm – 14cm
•15cm – 29cm
•30cm – 49cm
•50cm – 69cm
•70cm – 99cm
•1m – 2m
•3m – 4m
10) What do you mainly use lamps for?
•Lighting up whole rooms
•Lighting up garden
•Working – desklamp
11) How would you prefer a lamp to be powered?
12) How long do you use a lamp for on an average day?
•0 – 1 hours
•2 – 4 hours
•5 – 7 hours
•8 – 10 hours
•11 – 15 hours
•16 hours +
13) What type of colours would you prefer it to be?
•Contrast between colours
14) When would you be most likely to use a lamp?
15) Would you prefer a lamp to have a theme?
16) If so a theme on what?
Thanks very much.
- Solar Lights: Does Anyone Make Indoor Solar Lights Like The Outdoor Kind? (4/27/2011)
- how can solar garden light solar lights be rejuvenated … have tried cleaning the panels with negative result?
- Solar Energy: Is It The Heat That Gives Energy To Solar Panels Or A Something Else? (7/16/2011)
- Solar Products: Solar Powered Products In Seattle? (5/9/2011)
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)