Nuclear energy is the American’s largest source of clean electricity, which is affordable and reliable. Nuclear power plants produce nearly 20% of U. S. electricity. No other source of electricity can provide the combined benefits of nuclear energy: Large amounts of reliable and affordable electricity, long-term stability and green house gas emissions.
In my point of view, we shouldn’t get rid of the Nuclear Power plants. Because it’s already become a very important part of our energy life.
Here are what I learnt from my research of this topic:
1.Nuclear Power plants produce tremendous energy supply with clean-air benefit better than the new tech like solar energy, etc.
2.Nuclear Power plants is the lowest-cost producer of busload electricity.
3.Nuclear Power plants have low-level waste.
What do you guys think of these nuclear power plants?
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Producer: What Is The Potential For Alternative Energy In Malaysia? (biomass/fuel, Solar, Nuclear, Wind, Water)? (6/23/2011)
- Solar Turbines: If America Gave Iran The Technology For Solar And Wind Power Would They Want Nuclear Energy. I Know Bush Claim (6/27/2011)
- Solar Power: How To Get Solar Power Continuously And Without Any Interrupt? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Is Everyone So Into Solar Energy And Wind Energy? When Nuclear Energy Is So Much More Powerful? (6/18/2011)