I have put about five solar cells together in series and would like to see if the temperature outside affects electricity generated by a solar cell for a project.
Can I connect the multimeter leads directly to the last cell, – to – and + to +?
I was told a resistor is necessary, is this true?
- Solar Panel: How Do You Connect 4 Small Solar Panel Cells? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can We Measure Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is A Small And Cheap Solar Cell? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Measure How Long It Will Take To Recharge Batteries Using Solar Cells? (7/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Much Electricity Can Our Best Solar Cells Generate? Can It Be Stored? (7/24/2011)