the batteries in my solar lights were NI-CD but i bought new ones that are NIMH. will they work in there too and will the sun charge them after i put the new batteries in.they are rechargable and it says they need recharged before using them but i didn’t know since they go in my solar lights. will the sun charge them?
- Solar Products: Help! Please Compare The Power Capacity Of These 2 Rechargable Batteries And Tell Me Which Has Higher Capacity? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Products: How Long Does It Take For Batteries To Charge In Solar Lights? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Products: Why Has One Of My Solar Lights Flipped To Come On In Daytime? (6/17/2011)