1. One of the problems in using solar energy is that it is difficult to (store/heat).
2. Turbines are a from of (water wheel/diesel engine).
3. Turbines are (more/less) efficient than gasoline engines.
4. All heat engines burn fuel to form a (n) (expanding/contracting) gas which pushes against a movable part.
5. (Auto/Diesel) engines use spark plugs to ignite a compressed air-gas mixture.
THANK YOU [:
- Solar Turbines: Choose The Correct Word? (7/12/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Which Word Is Right? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Products: Is There Such A Thing As Solar Windows That Can Be Used For Energy? (7/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel Cost And How To Pick The Right Ones? (4/29/2011)
- Why can’t we switch to hydrogen???