I have a yellow top deep cycle battery that is in a car that has not been driven for a few months. I think the battery is completely dained, because when i turn the key nothing happens at all. I know these batteries can be recharged, and am thinking of getting 1 of those solar chargers for like 30 bucks, but would that charge the battery? How long would it take for one of these chargers to charge the battery?
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can I Connect A Solar Panel Charger To My Car Battery Without Interfering With The Alternator? (6/10/2011)
- Solar Products: I Bought New Rechargable Batteries For My Solar Lights.will The Sun Charge Them When I Put Them In? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Products: How Can I Convert A Solar Usb Charger To AC? (7/15/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do I Use A Small Solar Panel To Charge My 4AA Battery Pack For My Remote Blinds? (4/28/2011)