I know that there are bigger ones that you can power your laptop from, and actually keep working from it, but they are very expensive for me. So I thought – maybe a small one (that is used for ipods, psp, mobiles etc) would work (not for running your laptop directly from it, but leaving it to charge during the day, and using it in the evening – this is when I use it most) Is it going to work, do you think?
- Solar Lights: What Would I Need To Run A Laptop On Indoor Lighting (ie No Batteries)? (5/30/2011)
- Solar Products: Help! Please Compare The Power Capacity Of These 2 Rechargable Batteries And Tell Me Which Has Higher Capacity? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Solar Car Chargers Work Without Having The Key To The Car Turned To Accessory? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Products: Do Solar Panel Cell Phone Chargers Actually Work? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)