I recently installed a wood-burning stove in my home, and I can’t find a tax form that allows me to deduct the cost…I thought there were credits for installing more energy efficient appliances, but all I can find is a form that would allow me to deduct the cost of wind-energy or solar-energy products….can I deduct the stove?
- Solar Products: Where Can I Find A Solar Energy Air Conditioner And Stove That Use Less Than 500 Watts? (6/18/2011)
- Why isn’t the federal government willing to subsidize solar energy panels for homes?
- Solar Energy: What Would The Cost Be Of Implementing Solar Energy Throughout All Of Saudi Arabia? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Power: Home Solar Power Advice? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Power? (4/26/2011)