I was wondering how many 700 W solar panels it would take to run a household A/C unit. Also curious how many batteries it would take to keep A/C running in inhospitable environments. Would a 3500 W inverter be enough if it were to run 220 AC?
- Solar Lights: How Many Solar Panels Do I Need To Run A Pump? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is It Illegal To Wire A Consumer Unit? (7/5/2011)
- Solar Lights: What Would I Need To Run A Laptop On Indoor Lighting (ie No Batteries)? (5/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel Batteries? (7/12/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Large Of A Solar Panel Is Needed To Power A Typical Home Central Air Unit? (7/24/2011)