I`m working on a solar project, need to know how many cells would it take to light a 4 watt bulb? I put some cells in series to get my 13-15 volts, only problem is when I put them in parallel I can`t get the needed volts or current needed to light the bulb, anyone have any idea`s?
- Solar Lights: Hi There! Can A Light Bulb Power Itself By Using A String Of Calculator Solar Cells? ? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Build A Small SOLAR PANEL That Will Light A 60 Watt Light Bulb? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do You Connect 4 Small Solar Panel Cells? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Lights: Will A Regular Light Bulb Help Plants Grow? (8/3/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)