his public defender is saying that he most likely get 9-16 months and he has already served 6 and has yet to be arraigned. he has no prior record and the robbery was unarmed. he supposedly got away with 7 grand. i was just wondering how realistic is it for him to get 9-16 months considering this crime? it seems like too much of a lenient sentence for a crime like this. please answer if u have knowledge of the law and please serious answers only!
- Solar Producer: My Friend Is Being Charged With Bank Robbery In Lancaster County PA? (7/10/2011)
- I’m having an outdoor party at night, and I want lighting?Solar lights?
- Solar Producer: Anyone Else Having A Crappy Day? (7/17/2011)
- Solar Panel experts…please help.?
- Solar Products: Can I Keep My Solar Lights Outside All Winter Long Even When It Snows? (7/20/2011)