All these newer phones have so many options and features, but one that would be totally awesome to put in would be a solar panel maybe on the back of the phone.
Don’t get confused this would NOT replace the battery, it would basically be a charger. Recently, I’ve seen some Iphone cases that have a solar panel on the back and it got me thinking why don’t they just build this into the phone itself.
Phones are already light and thin enough as it is. A solar panel wouldn’t add that much bulk to it. It would greatly lessen the need for wall chargers because the phone would be charging while its in the sun. Now it wouldn’t fully replace wall chargers because a solar panel wouldn’t be able to charge as fast as a wall charger. We wouldn’t have to worry about our phones dying as much either.
- Solar Products: Are There Any Solar Cell Phone And IPod Chargers Out There That Are Compatible With ALL Cell Phones? (5/20/2011)
- Solar Products: Can I Find Portable Solar Mobile Phones Or Chargers In Australia? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Products: Where Can I Get Really Cheap Mobile Phones And Solar Chargers Online? (5/14/2011)
- Solar Products: What Is The Lifespan Of A Portable Solar Charger? (6/25/2011)