1. Nitrogen is avaiblabe to plant only in the form of…
I eliminated some answers but these are the 3 choices I can’t decide on
2. Which statement is true?
a) An ecosystem’s trophic structure determines the rate at which energy cycles within a system
b) It is impossible for consumers to outnumber producers in an ecosystem
c) Chemoautotrophic bacteria near deep-sea vents are independent of solar energy
I don’t think it’s b… it might be c but I’m not sure
3. Which can be primary producers
C) flowering plants
D) only A and C are correct
- Solar Producer: Can You Help Me With These 2 Biology Questions Please? (6/13/2011)
- Solar Producer: Energy Efficient Questions? (5/13/2011)
- Solar Producer: What Is The Main Source Of Energy For Producers Such As Plants And Other Photosynthetic Organisms? (6/22/2011)
- Solar Producer: Can I Get Some Help With These Questions? (7/16/2011)
- are Nuclear Power Plant considered “green energy”?