I recently acquired a solar panel and charge regulator. I was hoping to use while at this week long camping/music festival thing in the summer. My friends always kill their batteries charging their phones and such. I was planning on connecting the panel and regulator to the battery with alligator clips. Can I just leave it connected all week? Would it damage anything?
- Solar Panel: Can I Connect A Solar Panel Charger To My Car Battery Without Interfering With The Alternator? (6/10/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Products: Solar Car Charger For Yellow Top Optima Battery? (7/29/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Solar Car Chargers Work Without Having The Key To The Car Turned To Accessory? (4/27/2011)