I want to put a solar panel(s) on my roof. What components do I need besides the solar panels? solar power controller? wires? How do I hook it into my home’s electrical system and about how much electricity could I generate and save? Would the panels pay for themselves over time? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
- Solar Panel: What Type Of Electrical Wires Are Used To Install A Solar Panel On The Roof? (5/25/2011)
- Solar Power: How Do I Wire Solar Power Into My Homes Breaker Panel? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Much Does A Solar Panel System For Your Roof Cost In The U.S.? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Are There Problems Adding Other Charging Units Like Wind Power To A Harbor Freight Solar Panel ChargeControler? (5/26/2011)