A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. But is there any device that acts like a solar panel?
- Solar Energy: Is It The Heat That Gives Energy To Solar Panels Or A Something Else? (7/16/2011)
- Solar Energy: Alternative Energy Solar Panels Windmills And Nuclear Energy? (7/8/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can You Convert Heat Into Electrisity Without Using Turbines? (5/9/2011)
- Solar Energy: Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of Using Geothermal Energy To Produce Electricity? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Type Of Electricity Can Produce From Solar Energy: Ac,dc Or Both? (6/23/2011)