Solar panels in houses will definitely reduce energy usage as it does not involve ongoing dependence on non-renewable energy sources such as coal-burning power plants. These coal power plants generate tremendous amounts of electricity through the burning of coal though it heavily pollutes the environment. Solar panels are a much cleaner renewable alternative as it is utilises the sun’s energy and converts it into electricity. The great thing about solar panels is that when used with conventional electricity it reduces your electricity bill hugely and when used alone you have no electricity bill to pay as it using the sun’s free energy. It can also be used for generating hot water.
PS-I wrote it by myself
- Wouldn’t this be a better way to Reduce CO2?
- Solar Producer: Energy Efficient Questions? (5/13/2011)
- Solar Producer: Why Not Supporting The Nuclear Energy? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Energy: Are Plants More Efficient At Converting Sunlight Into Energy Then Solar Panels? (7/7/2011)