Or do we continue to waste hundreds of millions of dollars on the dream of alternative energy scams…
Solyndra, Inc. was supposed to have showcased the effectiveness of the Obama administration’s stimulus and green jobs initiatives, but instead it has become the center of congressional attention for waste, fraud and abuse of such programs.
According to a Feb. 17 letter signed by Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Fred Upton, Michigan Republican, and Oversight Subcommittee Chairman Cliff Stearns, Florida Republican, to Energy Secretary Steven Chu, the Fremont, Calif.-based solar panel manufacturer should never have received a $ 535 million loan guarantee from the stimulus.*
- Solar Producer: Why Do The Democrats Support Foreign Oil Companies Over Domestic Oil Companies? (6/30/2011)
- Solar Turbines: When Does Obama Start Making The Solar Panels And Wind Turbines? (7/6/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Have You Seen The Obama Fact Check On His Stimulus? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Producer: New Solar Car Is Designed Not Using Oil What Will Happen To The Total Income Of Oil Producers (demand&supply)? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Are Engineering Challenges To Develop Solar Energy For Comfort/home Uses? (7/20/2011)