Messianic Judiasm Pastor using NASA on Blood moon eclipses: 2nd Coming in 2015?
And can studying NASA’s website provide evidence for such a scenario?
A minister who promotes the Old Testament roots of Christianity suggests a rare string of lunar and solar eclipses said to fall on God’s annual holy days seven years from now could herald what’s come to be known as the “Second Coming” of Jesus.
“God wants us to look at the biblical calendar,” says Mark Biltz, pastor of El Shaddai Ministries in Bonney Lake, Wash. “The reason we need to be watching is [because] He will signal His appearance. But we have to know what to be watching as well. So we need to be watching the biblical holidays.”
In a video interview on the Prophecy in the News website, Biltz said he’s been studying prophecies that focus on the sun and moon, even going back to the book of Genesis where it states the lights in the sky would be “be for signs, and for seasons.”
He states after 2015 there are no more Eclipses that fall on the Jewish Passover ever.
Biltz says, “You have the religious year beginning with the total solar eclipse, two weeks later a total lunar eclipse on Passover, and then the civil year beginning with the solar eclipse followed two weeks later by another total blood red moon on the Feast of Succoth all in 2015.”
“If you think that this is a coincidence, I want you to know that it’s time!” exclaimed Prophecy in the News host J.R. Church. “There are no more of these for the rest of the century.”
This makes sense since many people are stating this YEAR FALL will mark the last 7 years Daniel’s 70th week this fall
THE FINAL TRIBULATION
- Solar Lights: Can You Shed Some Light On This Creationist Claim? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Cost Effective Calculation? (7/27/2011)
- Solar Lights: So We Cant Disprove The Existence Of A God, But What About The Christian God? (7/13/2011)
- Solar Lights: I Am Pisces, But I Have Deeper Questions About My Chart.? (8/3/2011)
- Solar Lights: Please Help Me With Some Astronomy Questions I Have? (7/18/2011)