I’ve seen several discussions on blogs regarding the net engergy gain (or loss) of solar systems. Some people claim it’s a net energy loss, but I have a hard time believing that to be true. Can anyone answer with either a credible source or facts that back up their answer? I’ve done a lot of searching and found very little to help me clear up this question. And please don’t mix financial information into this discussion, I’m only interested in the net ENERGY of solar electric (photovoltaic) systems.
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Do I Need To Power A 130W Electric Motor? (8/6/2011)
- Solar Energy For Home – Does My Solar Electric System Have To Include Batteries?
- Solar Turbines: What Is One Advantage Of Using Wind Turbines Rather Than Burning Fossil Fuels To Produce Electricity? (7/22/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Much Do Solar Energy Panels Cost? (5/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Type Of Electricity Can Produce From Solar Energy: Ac,dc Or Both? (6/23/2011)