Wind Power The electrical power generated by a
windmill varies jointly with the square of the diameter
of the area swept out by the blades and the cube of the
wind velocity. If a windmill with a 10-foot diameter
and a 16-mile-per-hour wind generates 15,392 watts,
how much power would be generated if the blades
swept out an area 12 feet in diameter and the wind
speed was 15 miles per hour?
- Solar Power: What Percent Of Wind Power Does The United States Produce? (6/11/2011)
- why cant car’s used windmill technology and electricity and solar power?
- Solar Turbines: How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Required To Meet Its Energy Requirements? (7/31/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Power: What Would Give Me More Power For A Cheap Home Brew Wind Power System? (7/10/2011)