I just want to know why it cost so much to go green? I recycle, hang my clothes to dry, buy recycled toilet paper and other paper goods. But I have noticed that the green products sometimes cost double the price of the non green products. Is this the way it’s going to be or will someone start making it affordable to the masses so that it doesn’t seem like just another fad.
- What are your favorite “green” products? (key word Obama)?
- What are your favorites “green” products?
- “Green” Cleaning products – how are they working for you?
- Solar Products: Im Writing An Paper On Green Consumerism And I Can Find Any Articles On The Bennifits Of Buying Green Products (7/15/2011)
- What are the pros and cons of ‘green’ products?