I’m looking to start a project before the end of the summer, to power one of my kids rooms entirely off of clean energy. I’m starting first with solar cells. Where can i get some big and durable ones to put on the roof? Also if you’re experienced in this field, what problems should i expect to encounter? And what kind of regulator should i hook up to output 120 vAC?
- Solar Turbines: How Much Does It Cost To Install Solar Cells In A Typical American House, And When Will It Be Paid Back? (7/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Happened To The 2002 Promise Of Super Efficient (up To 70%) Solar Cells Using Indium Gallium Nitride? (6/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can We Measure Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is A Good Type Of Solar Panel To Get For My House? (8/10/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Measure How Long It Will Take To Recharge Batteries Using Solar Cells? (7/22/2011)