For my science fair project I am building a solar powered BEAM bot from a kit I am going to order online. For my experiment I was going to expose the BEAM bot to three different light sources to see which one worked best. So I just wanted to know if I would be able to determine how much light the solar panel on the BEAM bot is receiving.
- Solar Panel: What Is Needed For A Solar Panel Set? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Do You Get A Solar Powered Panel To Light Up A Light The Size Of A Christmas Tree Light? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Difference Between Tabbed And Untabbed Solar Cells For A Solar Panel? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Do I Need To Power A 130W Electric Motor? (8/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Build A Small Solar Panel To Power A Light Bulb? (7/18/2011)