Is a 40 watt Solar Panel Battery Charger Kit with a Maximum Power Voltage of 17.5V
Maximum Power Current of 2.29A with Open Circuit Voltage of 21.5V, fitted with a battery protection circuit to prevent overcharging of batteries?
Or is it recommended to have a Solar Power Charge Controller?
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Panel And Electric Fence- Help Please!? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Charge Controller Problems? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Products: Help! Please Compare The Power Capacity Of These 2 Rechargable Batteries And Tell Me Which Has Higher Capacity? (7/9/2011)