current commercial silicon solar cells cost as little as 25cents per square centimeter and can convert sunlight into electricity with at least 10% efficiency. it currently cost about $ 150,000,000 to build a 750MW coal fired electric power plant. What would be the cost of the solar cells needed for a 750MW plant in a region where the intensity of the sunlight is 900W/ square mi?
- Solar Turbines: How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Required To Meet Its Energy Requirements? (7/31/2011)
- Solar Power: Do Know About Solar Thermal Power Plant Clean Power Plants In World? (6/19/2011)
- Solar Power: How Much Would It Cost To Build A Solar Power Plant? (6/2/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Prospect Of Solar Cells Becoming Really Succesful? (8/8/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Solar Energy System Is Needed For These Kinds Of Applications? (5/28/2011)