I have some cheap solar powered lights. They each have 1 ni-cad??? battery.
Can I use higher rated batteries as long as they are AA size?
Also if I use higher rated batteries ex 1200 instead of 600….will this help my lights to be brighter for longer? thanks for the help in advance.
- Solar Products: What Kind Of Lights Would Be Best For A Patio Umbrella-electric, Battery, Or Solar? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can You Use Real Batteries In Outdoor Solar Lights? (6/5/2011)
- Solar Products: Set Up A Cheap Solar System To Run A Few 12volt Lights Off Of. Can I Use AA Solar Charging Batteries? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is A 40 Watt Solar Battery Kit Fitted With A Battery Protection Circuit To Prevent Overcharging Of Batteries? (8/21/2011)