The neocons are at it again–they’ve spent years fighting envorimental reform and now are trying to slander Al Gore. Here’s the facts (look them up in the news stories if you don’t want to take my word for it:
1) a neocon group (Tennessee Center for Policy research) claimed Gore uses a lot of electricity and is being a hypocrite.
2) This group lied about contacting the power company–and the figures they published for Gore’s power use were exaggerated.
3) Al Gore is currently in the process of converting his home to solar energy
4) In the meantime, Gore is purchasing carbon credits (at hs own expense) to balance out his energy use.
Oh dear! Seems like the neocons aren’t being entirely honest. Imagine that!
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Products: Is It Bad To Looked Straight Up To A Solar Eclipse Without Any Gadget At All?? (6/8/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can Someone Help Me With Facts About Solar Energy? (5/4/2011)
- Solar Power: Superman Vs Sentry:The Facts.Solar Charged Battle.Who Wins? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can Anybody Help! I Need Weird Facts (about Energy) Like How Much Energy A Shower Will Use This Is For Scienc? (7/20/2011)