If I install a PV system today, that has an effeciency rating of 17%
and lets assume that every two years technology will net a 2% increase in efficiency. Does it make sense to get in the game now? Are there any PV systems manufacturers/installers that will replace the old panels with new more efficient ones 5-7 years down the line?
- Solar Turbines: Is Residential Solar Power Technology Mature Enough To Purchase? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Products: Should I Have Solar Panels Installed On My House Now, Or Should I Wait For The Technology To Improve? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Power: Please Is There Anyone Using A Solar Home Power System? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Lights: A Good Brand Of Solar Panels For My House? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Have You Heard Of Thin Film Solar Technology? (7/23/2011)