Would the anti-AGW( Anthropomorhic-caused Global Warming) people who inhabit the GW category respectfully A the Q–my science-based Q? If you are not members of that group, pls refrain from posting anything but facts addressed to the Q-asked.
This Q is a follow-up to the following physics Q: by heeltap Member since:
December 14, 2005
549 (Level 2)
Best answer 24%403 answers
Member Since: December 14, 2005
Total Points: 549 (Level 2)
Points earned this week: -29
Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Approaching a total of 1000 nontrivial Q’s asked!:
“We know humans are made of elements forged in population II stars, but aren’t we also solar-powered as well?”
Not a single Anti-AGW person bothered to post in response to a Q which is based on or requires knowledge of scientific facts.
I am looking into the explanation as I write bec it is a startling fact if it is true. Anyone who can confirm or deny the idea that we are boson-dependent solar-powered beings, please jump in!! Deepak- I don’t read him bec he is too New-Agey for me!!
Another concern I have is that Eggad! has asked “0″ Q’s to their username
Eegah!, I could not resist the pun! Now tell me more about your claim! Tell us where to google by specific phrases and support your statement beyond citing Deepak!
Who are you Hagae!
Who are you Hagee?
- Solar Turbines: Solar Powered Technology? (8/15/2011)
- Solar Power: Does Solar Energy Have Any Benefits To The Community? (8/25/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Buy A Solar Powered Car? (6/6/2011)
- So what’s all this about sunspots then? How do they affect the Suns influence on our climate?
- Solar Producer: Looking Back Was Nov 20th 2009 The Day That “Global Warming” Finally Ended? (8/15/2011)