“950W of power at 45km.hr winds
Delivers 100 Kw / hours a month at an average wind speed of 5.4 m/s
Adjustable voltage (12/24/36/48V)”
Can someone please tell me what that means? And my question is would you be able to indefinitely power a small fridge, a TV and other things on that wind turbine which costs $ 3 000? I’m posting this many times because I’m not satisfied with the answers I already received. People are just not making it simple enough to comprehend. Its all spanish to me.
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Power? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Facts? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Would Adding Wind Turbines And Solar Panels To Utility Poles Be Feasible To Replace Current Electricity? (4/24/2011)