So I had several small business ideas in mind suitable to my investment abilities (about $ 50k) and after some consideration I am down to 2 ideas:
- Online store for green energy products (solar panels, windmills, biofuel generators…etc).
- Online store for advanced humanoid robots (like…simple home assistants).
My concerns are that if I create the reneable energy store the profit would be about $ 50 per product sold and the demand not that high given that such things are relatively new to the end customer. If I create the robotics brand the demand will be even lower (like several times lower I guess) but the profit can be over $ 1000 per robot as such things are expensive and with very little competition.
Here are 2 examples of what I will try to accomiplish:
- Solar Products: Is Creating An Online Store For Green Energy Products A Good Idea? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Can I Get Information On Solar Energy Business? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Products: Thoughts On Purchasing A Business? (6/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: I Want To Start A Small Business On Solar Power Or Green Technology.Anyone Know Of A Business I Can Start ? (5/16/2011)
- product or service idea’s?