Wouldn’t that help…a lot?!
You cold install them on the towers or even the propellers themselves.
Just throw the turbines in a line and add the solar sells.
Paint them wherever there aren’t cells and you’ve got a colorful wind farm landscape.
Is this feasible?
Sorry, i meant “cells”. thanks, spellcheck.
- Solar Turbines: How Will Wind Turbines Affect The Climate? (6/20/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Does Anyone Have Access To The Carbon Footprint(s) Of Wind And Solar Cell Energy? (4/25/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Power: What Percent Of Wind Power Does The United States Produce? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Education Would One Need To Install Solar Panels And Small Wind Turbines? (5/7/2011)