According to my belief, god not a person or persons.
But god represents something exist in the whole nature (our Universe) – consist of the whole things such that milky ways,stars,solar system, planets, earth, human beings, all creatures etc..(the whole things consisting in the states of mass, energy, space or dimension and time) coming with in and up to the boundary of our Universe.
The only way to find out the god is looking in to our self, then only we can find out who or what is god (the something exist in the whole nature) – it is like paradoxical so very little peoples try for this way ( examples: gurus, swamis, scientists, religious leaders etc..)
1. Finding the god from entity of the universe is just like seeing the sun through the light beam when we looking the ray by which coming through a very small hole.
2. And the way to finding the god is same as looking ourselves in to the mirror for seeing our reflective image.
3. The media is our self or any thing who wants or searching god
simple analogy representation of the above 3 examples are
1. god (represents nature – some thing should be extracted from the nature)
2. finding our self( represents way – the path easily reachable)
3. our self (represents media – the base or the seeker).
- Solar Lights: So We Cant Disprove The Existence Of A God, But What About The Christian God? (7/13/2011)
- All Christian “evidence” for God, in one spot? (all of which are invalid)?
- Solar Guru: Sikhism And Science Relation Question? (8/22/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is There Any Way To Tell How Much Light A Solar Panel Is Receiving? (8/20/2011)
- As you ponder about the SUN, the Mayan’s Scientists and GOD of course?