I have to do a paper on the topic in the title with the focus on energy transfer that drives large-scale internal and external global processes on the Earth. However, I do not understand what this means. Can anyone please shed some light on the focus?
My professor gave us links on some articles on the following, are they related to the focus of the paper?:
* Sun’s effect on the atmosphere, the water cycle, photosynthesis, atmosphere, ozone layer and formation of the solar system
* The force of gravity
* Earth’s interior and its effects on plate tectonics, volcanism
To those who tell me to do my own homework, I will. I just need to clarify what “energy transfer that drives large-scale internal and external global processes on the Earth” means.
@Peter Do you think that my professor wants me to focus on how the sun’s energy affects the processes on Earth?
- Earth Science – PLEASE HELP?
- Solar Producer: Who Makes More Money? T.I Or Miley Cyrus? (5/23/2011)
- What kind of solar power setup would I need to power a single room’s energy needs?
- Solar Lights: Making A Earth/ground For My Solar Set Up? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Producer: Does The Shrinking Atmosphere & Recent Lowlevels Of Solar Radiation Help Explain The Mini Iceage & Maunder Min? (6/12/2011)