okay well ive just begun looking into other options to power my house and already ran into some roadblocks because no sites are very clear exactly what you can do with propane.
My local electricity company requires you to pay double the average monthly cost at start of service plus an activation fee. this comes out to roughly 500 dollars with all things included. thats alot of money to someone who just put a down payment on a house. frankly im in a hotel and need to get out and cant afford to pay this as well.
my question i suppose is, is there a cheaper way? im researching propane power right now and know very little and see alot of information about if you compare basically the out put of each that propane is cheaper but is that only for heat and cooking or can u get some sort of generater that can convert propane gas into kilowatts? and if so will that require special appliances as well? how much would the overall cost be of installing theese things if they do in fact exist? is there another option im not thinking of or am i just sol here? any advice would be imensely helpful
- Solar Energy: Solar Or Geothermal Energy To Replace 100 Percent Of All Electricity In House? (7/21/2011)
- Atrum Solar gave me an estiamte of approx. $34,000 for a solar panel system before rebate…?
- Solar Products: How Much Would One Approximately Pay For Solar Panels For A House? (7/7/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Much Solar Panels Would I Need To Power Up Our Whole House? (7/25/2011)
- Will you get angry when your electric bill triples when we stop building coal power plants for ‘green power’?