so im 16 (nov. 12 ill be 17), I have a high GPA, no crash record etc and I’m a female. I have the 7 grand to buy my 1996-7 Mitsubishi 3000gt but insurance for it will be $ 404.23 a month! I talked to an insurance agent discussing the cost. only because im an inexperienced driver! I don’t understand why it’s so high?
So I can buy the car (which wont be red and will be the SL or Base model, not the vr4) but it’ll sit in my garage for a year until im 18, not insured because it’s too expensive so i can’t drive it.
I’ve been saving to get this car for 2 years now and my dad is adamant about buying this car as well because he’s always wanted one and wants to work on it with me. I’m so incredibly bummed! If i get it i can’t drive it till im 18 and can afford to insure it. (which i don’t even know what the cost will be then!?)
So what do you say, is it worth buying anyways and waiting another year to drive it? (i’ll be using a crysler sebring convertable until then which will be my step moms)
- Solar Power: Is It Worth Buying Solar Power For A Home? (8/29/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Most Cost-effective Place To Buy Large Solar Electric Panels? (8/19/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Buy A Solar Powered Car? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Products: Did You Ever Wonder How The Chinese New Year (Year Of The Rat) Sunspots And Revelation 13 Connect? (8/24/2011)
- Solar Producer: Should I Get A Hybrid, Disel Or Regular Gasoline Consumer Car? (6/7/2011)