I have 6 mono-crystalline solar cells (5 inches each one) and i would like to connect them to make a solar panel for an exercise. If i connect the 6 of them parallel will they work? Or the only way is to connect them in series 3+3 for negative and positive?
The photovoltaic panel will be connected to grid.
- Solar Panel: How Do You Connect 4 Small Solar Panel Cells? (6/16/2011)
- Solar Lights: Is A Resistor Needed And If So, What Size? (8/8/2011)
- Solar Panel: Are There Problems Adding Other Charging Units Like Wind Power To A Harbor Freight Solar Panel ChargeControler? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Can I Measure Output Of A Solar Panel By Putting Multimeter Leads Directly To The Cells? (7/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)