i would like to construct 4x 12VDC computer fans under my roof vent. These would be wired in parallel to a 12V solar panel (Wattage depending on size of fans). I know this would only work during the day, but that’s really all I need. My question is, would this make a difference in the temp in the attic or am I wasting my time. Really, I don’t want to spend $ 300 of a pre-made kit and have to replace the vent.
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel Roofing? (9/13/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Much Does A Solar Panel System For Your Roof Cost In The U.S.? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: If My Solar Panel Is To Replace My Roof, Does It Make My Home Less Hot? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Aluminum Can Solar Energy? (9/12/2011)
- Solar Panel: If I Install Solar Panels On A 50K Sq.ft. Roof In N.Calif (PGE Cust.), How Do I Sell The Energy? (8/19/2011)