…retarded, what should we do?
we called the authority’s the first time after we were sick of watching the boy terrorize the mother dog that belonged to the other neighbor’s. He would step on her as she tried to protect her babies and pick up the chickens by the tail… The police did nothing but talk to the aunt (I have no idea where the child’s parents are) and leave. Now he has ripped leaves off my plants, dug holes in my grass, and yesterday while we were at work he took my Christmas present from my guy (6 solar stake lights) and busted them up… My other neighbor witnessed the child doing it and tried to save as much as she could. There is a language barrier between myself and these PPl on top of it all. My bf is livid about it but I see a mentally handicapped child that is not supervised or nurtured. He is alone most of the day wandering around and grabbing himself. I want to be reimbursed but after nothing was done for the dogs by the authority’s I just wonder. continued on discussion board
- We have a problem with the neighbor’s child breaking our stuff but the child is mentally…?
- Solar Lights: Is This Uncalled For? (8/3/2011)
- Solar Lights: Was This Rude???????????????????? (7/31/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Do I Broach This Subject To My Neighbors? (5/2/2011)
- Solar Producer: Physics Easy Question Get More Points.? (6/7/2011)