Solar (industry/technology) growth as a function of Oil prices
Driving forces for Solar Power:
1. Government incentives
2. High crude oil prices (upto $ 148 in june 2008 timeframe)
3. Green Energy
With crude oil below $ 58 (11/14/2008) the will this impact solar growth trends?
what would be a magic crude oil $ $ figure which will make alternative energy more attractive?
- Solar Panel: Why Do Conservatives Think Subsidizing Oil Will Lower Gas Prices Or Help The USA Economy? (8/3/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is The Number One Way To Decrease Our Dependence On Foreign Oil, To Fully Develop Our Own Oil Reserves? (8/12/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is The Notion Of Alternative Energy Being Economically Viable Wishing Thinking? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Producer: Why Do The Democrats Support Foreign Oil Companies Over Domestic Oil Companies? (6/30/2011)
- Solar Energy: Is Solar Energy The Solution To Oil Independence? (7/10/2011)