I have three solar spot lights, each connected to ONE approx 4in x 4 in solar cell panel with 20ft. plastic covered wires. Will the current decrease if the lights are attached with 40ft wires? How far can I place the lights without weakening the flow of power? Will the wires withstand 45 C sun? Can the wires be replaced with any other kind that would stand higher sun temperature for 3 months? Can’t replace anything except wires where I am.
- Solar Panel: How Do I Use A Small Solar Panel To Charge My 4AA Battery Pack For My Remote Blinds? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can You Connect Several Strings Of Solar Power Christmas Lights Together? (4/25/2011)
- Solar Lights: Where Can You Find Solar Power Christmas Lights Whoelsale? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can You Take A Residential Energy Credit For Solar Accent Lights? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Lights? (4/24/2011)